This curriculum packet was created by experienced teachers and moms, based on the methods of Charlotte Mason. It includes information on child development, the basic tools of teaching and how to use them, as well as a section for each subject, which includes supply lists, narration prompts, and more! Subjects include: Foreign Language, Reading, Writing, Literature, History, Nature Study, Drawing, Handcrafts, Arithmetic, and Geography. The downloadable packet also includes printable notebooks and schedules.
What makes this guide unique from other curriculum available?
- Customizable. We provide a broad structure to work within so you can personalize your child’s education based on their interests and and development.
- Literature-Based. Children don’t learn well from lectures and textbooks. They learn best from stories and excellent books. We scoured the internet, booklists, and curriculums to find the best, most accurate books. The guide includes over 20 pages of living books to choose the best ones for your family.
- Based on Gospel Principles. We don’t believe there is “secular” and “religious” education, but that all learning is from God.
- Developmentally Appropriate. Too many curriculum are based on traditional practices, not science. Our guides are based on methods backed by cognitive and developmental psychology.
- Simple! We’ve spent a lot of time paring down the methods and information to only the essentials, so homeschooling is more approachable and enjoyable.